Tuesday 3 February 2009

Day 3 - Weirdy Beardy

I've had a couple of people emailing asking for photos of the beard so far....sadly, I'm about as technical as a fish so I had a think about it and I reckon it's pretty similar to the one Jean Reno from the film Leon wore...minus his Harry Potter glasses...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4182678272/nm0000606

This got me to thinking about what a great film Leon was and then to who I would like to assassinate...don't worry, if you're reading this you weren't on the list...If, and I mean if, I was given the opportunity to murder some of the people I strongly dislike then i wouldn't have to go far...my neighbours are only just outside my front door.

Some you know the ongoing love I have for the fellow residents of my cul-de-sac following the infamous Tennisgate incident in the summer of 2008 and are aware just how much I would love them to join the worms under our patio. I have gained a little pleasure since July 2008 by giving them all nicknames...the crazy haired woman next door is now known as 'Big Wig', and the fat lady with the spherical noggin formerly known as Lesley is now better known as 'Football Head' and so it goes on.

As I munched on my Tesco Ocean Pie (the sea really is the world's toilet) and peas this evening I laughed at my funny named neighbours but then my unrelenting paranoia kicked in as I realised I am probably no longer "That tosser at number 4" but now "That bearded tosser at number 4"..Damn! I've given them a stick to beat me with...the beardist bastards.

Hah well there are other reasons to be cheerful...I did a quick calculation and the total raised so far for The Big C prostate cancer appeal is currently £140....thank you again to all those who have contributed. I am tempted to display the names of those who haven't on Facebook but that would be mean....maybe in time....tick tock tick tock!

I'm off to the gym now and will find out exactly how much this furry face itches...and maybe I'll check out some sniper spots on the roof later.....Ocean pie and bottom permitting.

David